In this episode, Non-Fiction Audiobooks! Join us as we discuss the power of narrators, the problems of technology, and what to do while you’re listening to an audiobook. Also: We actually enjoy things!
In this episode
Anna Ferri | Meghan Whyte | Matthew Murray | Jessi Bernáldez Frostrup
- The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin by Bob Harper and Greg Critser
- The Dorito Effect: The Surprising New Truth about Food and Flavor by Mark Schatzker, narrated by Chris Patton
- Cults, Conspiracies, and Secret Societies: The Straight Scoop on Freemasons, The Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Black Helicopters, The New World Order, and many, many more by Arthur Goldwag, narrated by Fred Sanders
- Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us by Jesse Bering, narrated by the author
Did Not Finish (DNF)
Meghan’s Many DNFs
- Formula 50: A 6-Week Workout and Nutrition Plan That Will Transform Your Life by 50 Cent and Jeff O’Connell, narrated by Cary Hite
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown, narrated by Karen White
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown, narrated by the author
- The Midnight Assassin: Panic, Scandal, and the Hunt for America's First Serial Killer by Skip Hollandsworth, narrated by Clint Jordan
- My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor, narrated by the author
Links and Stuff
- Do you listen to audiobooks?
- How important is the narrator to your enjoyment?
- What do you do while listening to audiobooks?
Check out our Pinterest board and Tumblr posts for all the Non-Fiction Audiobooks people in the club read (or tried to read), follow us on Twitter, and join our Facebook Group!
Join us again on Tuesday, May 2nd for our semi-regular “things we read that aren’t for the podcast (except now they are)” episode.
Then come back on Tuesday, May 16th, when we will inflict upon you the genre of Westerns!